The hotel has 5 unique meeting rooms in the Manor House with period features and facilities for up to 40 delegates. The Colonial Suite is a purpose built suite suitable for conferences for up to 500, with plenty of natural daylight and outside terrace areas. It is also available in Garden Suite and Bramley Suite format for fewer delegates.
- The Drawing room
- Period features including fireplace, overlooking front gardens of the hotel. Ideal for small private dining
- The Bakery
- Perfect for small meetings up to 8 delegates. Natural daylight.
- The Cellar
- Traditional meeting room , ideal for training with built in smart board and projector
- The Kitchen
- A light and airy room with charcter featuring original cast iron range
- The Pantry
- Linked to the Cellar and Kitchen, suitable for syndicate use and private refreshment area
- Colonial Suite
- Modern purpose built suite adjoining the main hotel with outside terrace and garden areas. This suite divides into two individual rooms, the Garden Suite and the Bramley Suite.
- Garden Suite
- Maximum capacity of 100 for a theatre style meeting or reception and 80 for dining
- Bramley Suite
- Maximum capacity of 300 for a theatre style meeting or reception and 150 for dining
Conference & Banqueting
From arrival and throughout your visit our caring and friendly staff will do all they can to make your stay as comfortable and as pleasurable as possible.
Hellaby Hall Hotel is situated just off the M18 at junction 1, near to Rotherham, Sheffield and Doncaster. The hotel is easily accessible by road, rail or air.
The hotel is available to cater for a maximum meeting capacity of 500 delegates theatre style with banqueting facilities for up to 275.
The 89 bedrooms offer a variety of styles including luxury rooms and a suite with its own lounge and dining area.. Modern demands are met as each bedroom is equipped with private bathroom, hairdryer, direct dial telephone and ISDN lines, trouser press, television and tea/coffee making facilities.
Our Commitment to
You At the beginning of your date your conference host will meet with you to agree, check and confirm your days agenda. Your meeting room will be fully set to your specifications at least 30 minutes before your agreed time. From arrival to departure our main priority is looking after your every need, ensuring that all your meeting requirements are met and your stay is an enjoyable one.
8 Hour Delegate Package Includes:
- Room hire (minimum 8 persons)
- 3 servings of tea/coffee and biscuits
- Hot and cold buffet lunch – 2 course
- Screen & projector
- Complimentary mineral water and cordials
24 Hour Delegates Package Includes:
Includes the above and:
- Single occupancy accommodation and full English breakfast
- 3 Course Table D’Hote Dinner
- Private dining room available upon request, subject to availability
These services can be provided to you together with photocopying and facsimile services. Prices on request from our sales team
- Flip chart with paper and marker pens
- Projector screen
- LCD projector
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access Free Of Charge
- Specialised equipment hire can be provided on request, minimum of
24 hours notice required. The above delegate’s packages may be negotiable, subject to availability.