The hotel has 5 unique meeting rooms in the Manor House with period features and facilities for up to 40 delegates. The Colonial Suite is a purpose built suite suitable for conferences for up to 500, with plenty of natural daylight and outside terrace areas. It is also available in Garden Suite and Bramley Suite format for fewer delegates.
- The Drawing room
- Period features including fireplace, overlooking front gardens of the hotel. Ideal for small meetings
- The Library
- Interconnecting doors to the Drawing room, with original bookcase and clocks on display. Ideal for 1 to 1
- The Cellar
- Traditional meeting room , ideal for training with built in smart board and projector
- The Kitchen
- A light and airy room with charcter featuring original cast iron range
- The Pantry
- Linked to the Cellar and Kitchen, suitable for syndicate use and private refreshment area
- Colonial Suite
- Modern purpose built suite adjoining the main hotel with outside terrace and garden areas. This suite divides into two individual rooms, the Garden Suite and the Bramley Suite.
- Garden Suite
- Maximum capacity of 100 for a theatre style meeting or reception and 80 for dining
- Bramley Suite
- Maximum capacity of 300 for a theatre style meeting or reception and 150 for dining
Conference & Banqueting
From arrival and throughout your visit our caring and friendly staff will do all they can to make your stay as comfortable and as pleasurable as possible.
Hellaby Hall Hotel is situated just off the M18 at junction 1, near to Rotherham, Sheffield and Doncaster. The hotel is easily accessible by road, rail or air.
The hotel is available to cater for a maximum meeting capacity of 500 delegates theatre style with banqueting facilities for up to 275.
The 89 bedrooms offer a variety of styles including luxury rooms and a suite with its own lounge and dining area.. Modern demands are met as each bedroom is equipped with private bathroom, hairdryer, direct dial telephone and ISDN lines, trouser press, television and tea/coffee making facilities.
Our Commitment to
You At the beginning of your date your conference host will meet with you to agree, check and confirm your days agenda. Your meeting room will be fully set to your specifications at least 30 minutes before your agreed time. From arrival to departure our main priority is looking after your every need, ensuring that all your meeting requirements are met and your stay is an enjoyable one.
8 Hour Delegate Package Includes:
- Room hire (minimum 8 persons)
- 3 servings of tea/coffee and biscuits
- Hot and cold buffet lunch – 2 course
- Complimentary mineral water and cordials
24 Hour Delegates Package Includes:
Includes the above and:
- Single occupancy accommodation and full English breakfast
- 3 Course Table D’Hote Dinner
- Private dining room available upon request, subject to availability
These services can be provided to you together with photocopying and facsimile services. Prices on request from our sales team
- Flip chart with paper and marker pens £10.00
- Projector screen £25.00
- LCD projector £50.00
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access Free Of Charge
- Specialised equipment hire can be provided on request, minimum of
24 hours notice required. The above delegate’s packages may be negotiable, subject to availability.
Conference Room Hire Tariff
The below rates may be negotiable, subject to availability.
The Colonial Suite £1500.00
This suite can accommodate up to 500 theatre style, with access to the private gardens and terrace, natural day light and air conditioning. Maximum capacity of 280 for a banquet with its own private bar.
The Garden Suite £600.00
With its own bar and air conditioning the Garden Suite is located on the first floor with excellent views of the garden. Maximum capacity 100 theatre style.
The Bramley Suite £800.00
This suite offers an ideal venue for those multi-media and power point presentations. Maximum capacity 300 theatre style.
The Cellar £300.00
Located in the original part of the building this meeting room is an ideal place for a maximum of 40 theatre style.
The Kitchen £250.00
This suite is located in the original part of the hotel with its own themed stove. Maximum capacity 25 theatre style.
The Drawing Room £300.00
Located on the first floor this room has magnificent views of the garden. Maximum capacity 30 theatre style.
The Library £150.00
First floor location in the original building close to the bar and restaurant. Maximum capacity 15 theatre style.
We also have large bedroom suites which can easily be converted to breakout rooms if any extra syndicate rooms are required.
The hotel boasts unique landscaped gardens. The gardens are ideal for tea and coffee breaks or just breakout work.
Delegate Package Lunches
Your daily delegate rate includes a hot and cold buffet lunch in our restaurant or a working finger buffet served in your meeting room.
Our Head Chef has put together some menu choices that will compliment each other. If you have a favourite dish or wish to choose your own menu, please let us know and we will cost it for you and provide appropriate advice.